Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Weight Gain

Well the boys are still gaining some weight.  Cooper is now above his birth weight at 3lbs 4oz, Emerson is holding at 3lbs 3.8oz, and Brayson weighs in at 3lbs 12oz.  If Brayson doesnt watch it his brothers are going to catch up with him.  Its a race to 4lbs.  Lol! Just kidding!  I just like seeing them gain weight.  We need them to get up to 5lbs so they can go home. 

Nurses in the NICU are something.  Some you love, some you hate.  This morning before I went to work I went to deliver Cooper's milk and was in the pod asking who Cooper's nurse was?  Well after asking around at all the ten nurses that were in there no one knew who Cooper's nurse was!  So I went to see how Brayson and Emerson were doing and came back to find out who was the nurse. Well no one knew who Cooper's nurse was still. So after reviewing the board of who the nurses were for each baby I found out her name.  So I went back into Cooper's pod and asked about this nurse. Well low and behold there she was and had been there the whole time.  I guess she didnt recognize the name or she was in la la land.  So frustrating!  However we have had some really good nurses to!  Cameron is one of the best.  If Jill and I had our choice Cameron would be all of our boys nurses.  Cameron has been Emerson's nurse the majority of the two weeks and we would like her to work 24 hours a day 7 days a week but that wouldnt be very realistic.  We have had other good nurses as well.  Theres a man nurse and his name is Dana.  Yes Dana believe it or not!  Dana is a really good nurse!  He was Brayson's nurse the first couple nights and was very good. 

I will have some more pictures for yall later.

Thanks for the prayers.

Jill and Amon

No comments:

Post a Comment