Tuesday, May 31, 2011

First Family Portrait

Which babies which?






Brayson

Guess?

Emerson

Cooper

Emerson

This morning before work I went to the NICU.  I was talking to the nurses and seeing how the boys did overnight when they told me they had a surprise for us.  They said when Jill and I came back together we would have a family portrait.  I quickly told the nurse that we would probably not be back in time before the shift change.  Jill had to go to her doctors appt in Ocean Springs and I had to go to work.  After I said that I realized! Wait a minute,we can be back!  We had to be back before 6:30 when they changed shifts!  Well as you can see we made it.  It was truly an awesome experience.  

So we went to our house and we saw our other baby.  He was so happy to see us.  Check out this picture of our nine year old:
Logan

  Check out his tennis balls in the background.  He was ready to play.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

Jill and Amon
 

4 comments:

  1. It was awesome to hear that y'all got your first family portrait on their 3 week birthday! Glad Amon was able to hold them all for the first time and that Jill was able to hold them all in her arms after doing a great job of growing good-sized triplets for 30 weeks in her belly.
    I can't imagine how anxious y'all are to all be home together but it will happen when those darling boys are ready. You parents should sleep and eat out a lot now ;) I can't wait to visit y'all again.
    Love, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I can't guess who I think is who bc I figured it out from my conversation with Jill earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are amazing. I teared up a little. I am so happy for you two. I can't imagine how anxious you are to get them home.

    ReplyDelete